Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Best of 2010.

Hello 2011!

Lets begin, my resolution for 2011 is to blog more! I decided to start it off by joining in the fun and was going to enter into the I Heart Faces Best Face Photo of 2010 but some how, missed it. That's okay, here's my post any way!





For the past couple days, I've thought about the photo I'd love to use for this, and decided... Instead of looking through every.single.photo I have taken, why not look through the photos I took for my clients in 2010. Keep in mind, the photo I choose is not based on the client themselves, it is based on the shot and the FACES within' the shot. I decided to go in depth, use one of my Maternity couples because when you look at this portrait... The expression on their FACES are the best I feel I captured in 2010.

It was hard narrowing this down to one couple, one shot but I believe these FACES show depth, love, fun, devotion and they're just so darn cute. See for yourself:


Head on over to I Heart Faces, check out the entries and VOTE for YOUR favorite. Remember, you can only vote once, so please, choose wisely :).

2 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful picture Michelle! Sorry that it didn't make it in for the challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats gorgeous! That stinks it didn't make it in but, yay for blogging more

    ReplyDelete